Wednesday, September 28

Aurora!!! Aurora!! Aurora!!!


AURORA DAY 1
Yesterday and Today's Aurora Index is 4 (Active)
We was waiting until 2am and I was cold enough and WE're lucky to get some pictures!!!!

(I went back to Airport Park today and one guy today me, there was a big one yesterday, shooting out from downtown, and it became a circle! And I asked: What time was it? He said: around 12.00 am...)
OMG! @_@ Am guk ar! Anyway! I'm still consider lucky to get some nice pictures!!!

There is ice on top of the CAR!!! 

Aurora on top of Downtown
Moving Moving!
Aki Under the Starry Starry night!!
Getting brighter and brighter!!
shooting upwards!!!
Looking towards airport from Earthquake PArk

Japanese people believe that if you can see Aurora, You'll be living in happiness!!!

FOLKS! WHY WAIT! COME VISIT ME!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment