Wednesday, September 28

Aurora!!! Aurora!! Aurora!!!

AURORDAY 2

I went back again to Airport park at 4.35 am, Sept 28 2011
I tried shutter speed 30, only then I realize The most I can go is 30 second! ISO 400 and 200 ~
I tried as what the pro said - 2 second timer
It was fabulous!
Aurora is like gambling your sleeping time, you might wait whole night and get the general one, the "super aurora" might pop up anytime, maybe right after u leave. 
I personally think is very addictive! Just because we don't want to miss anything!





Can u guys spot the big dipper?  - 北斗七星

Shooting Star!! Lucky me! Btw - I saw 2~


Beautiful!!


All these Pictures looks much better compare to the first time!
I'll still definitely need a tripod and if someone gonna buy me a wide angle lens, that will be great!

Happy Aurora! More - to - come!

No comments:

Post a Comment